Amor é um fogo que arde sem se ver;
É ferida que dói e não se sente;
É um contentamento descontente;
É dor que desatina sem doer.
É um não querer mais que bem querer;
É um andar solitário entre a gente;
É nunca contentar-se de contente;
É um cuidar que ganha em se perder.
É querer estar preso por vontade;
É servir a quem vence o vencedor;
É ter com quem nos mata lealdade.
My pleasure! They are - some already “were” - the perfect size!
Neither can I.
And I can think of so many other exponentially better things to do than get ready for Fall Semester 2010.
- I wanna catch up on my dash (haven’t been here since last night, oh my!)
- I wanna see what’s up with the Emmys (what up Jim Parsons!!!)
- I wanna answer a bunch of emails
- I wanna find out about the True Blood finale which will air in two weeks (please Eric don’t die, pleeeeeease!)
- I wanna finish this post before 11pm so I can watch the re-run of The Glades (which I am missing right now while, hum, writing this post)
- I wanna talk to my sister who is on her way to Scotland as I type
- I wanna do my toe nails with this new super cute color I bought this afternoon (the color is called Club Havana, just the name alone is awesome)
- I wanna read Spider Bones, by Kathy Reichs (she is my favorite author and I’m all caught up with her novels so this ONE novel a year affair kills me. I try to read it slowly so it will last longer)
- I wanna use the next 20 min wisely so I can finish most of these things before The Glades and still go to bed on a decent time so I won’t feel like crap tomorrow.
I want some more
What are you waitin’ for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight” —Animal ~ Neon Trees
It’s ok if you disagree.